Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall Hallway

For my hallway this Fall, I created my own pumpkin patch of sorts. I made a fence, mosaic pumpkins, paper plate scarecrows, and corn stalks. It turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. :)


Of course my Snoopy is all dressed up for Halloween! The ghosts I have on the dog house are covering up pictures of my students that I have made. I put my their heads on the bodies of the peanuts characters. They got a kick out of that!

So naturally to go along with my Peanuts theme I had to put the Great Pumpkin!
Here are a couple of our corn stalks. All I had my students do was cut little squares of different fall colors and glue them onto the corn cutout I already made.

For the paper plate scarecrows, I made the hat, eyes, and hair pieces. The students put it together however they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment