Thursday, September 5, 2013

1st Day of Kindergarten!

1st day of school is here!!! For each student I had the following items ready for them at their seat: a couple of coloring pages, bookmark, and a pencil. As you can tell, my classroom theme this year is Peanuts!

This is our back door.

This adorable Snoopy doghouse is in the middle of our wall in the hallway where we hang our work.

What I'm really excited about is how I rearranged my library center. I think it turned out really cute and more of a cozy place to go. As you can see I have a large book shelf in the middle with 2 little book shelves on the sides and a bench by the window. I also have 4 little chairs they can move to wherever they would like to sit. And my favorite part is the alphabet mat! It makes the center look so bright and inviting.




No comments:

Post a Comment