Thursday, October 3, 2013

Halloween Crafts

It's Halloween time so I thought I would add some crafts for Halloween. 
This first one is a picture of pumpkin lanterns. I just used construction paper and used ribbon for the handle. I had the students create the faces themselves and also cut the slits themselves.
This scarecrow picture I found online somewhere years ago and added pumpkins to the paper and asked the students to create a pumpkin patch scene. 
Below is a picture of the hallway with a ghost/spider pattern handing up. I used their hands for the spider and their foot for the ghost. (It's very helpful if you can get another adult to help you with the ghost painting. :) One dips the foot in while the other cleans them off.) 

A close up of the spider. I used chalk for the smile and had Halloween stamps they used around it. 

A closeup of the ghost. Again I used chalk or white crayon to write "Boo!" and black marker for the face.


No comments:

Post a Comment